Cream Cheese Sandwiches are simple and delicious. I added some crunchy cucumber, bell pepper and some mild spices. These sandwiches are light and refreshing – the perfect afternoon snack. Try these sandwiches for your kids’ lunch box. This super simple sandwich is a hit with almost everyone.
- 4 slices of Sandwich Bread (can use any bread)
- 1/3 cup Cream Cheese
- 1 Cucumber, peeled, shredded and squeezed (water removed)
- 1/4 Bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Coriander (Dhaniya), finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black pepper Powder (Kali Mirch Powder)
- 1 Green Chili, finely chopped
- Start by adding cucumber, bell pepper, cream cheese and coriander in a bowl.
- Subsequently, add salt, black pepper and mix everything well.
- Spread the mix on two slices of sandwich bread, then close sandwiches with other slices of bread.
- Remove the edges of the bread and slice them into two parts (For a clean cut keep the sandwiches aside and slice them after about half an hour).
- Serve the creamy delight as a snack, or pack it for lunch.